The purpose of the Advisory Board is to strengthen the relations of the 5G EVE project consortium with relevant stakeholders. The Advisory Board consists of stakeholder representatives who have the qualifications and experience to provide valuable insights and advice on the strategic direction of the project. There is a particular emphasis on members with experience in the 5G standardization fora.
The Advisory Board supports the project by:
- integrating specific user requirements in the project’s development work
- supporting the project evaluation
- promoting achievements, especially with regard to their applicability and transferability
- accelerating and amplifying the dissemination of the projects results.
Members of the 5G EVE Advisory Board
- Emmanuel Dotaro, Director of ICT & Security Labs at Thales
- Li Fung Chang, Chief Architect of the 5G Program Office in Taiwan
- Oscar Lazaro, Director of Innovalia
- Gerhard Fettweis, Professor in Communications Technologies at TU Dresden