Joint 5G EVE – 5G-TOURS Demo Webinar
3 December 2020 | 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm UTC+1
Vertical Sector Use Case Trials on the 5G EVE Platform
The purpose of the webinar is to explain and demonstrate how 5G EVE as platform provider and 5G-TOURS as vertical use case project using the 5G EVE platform are collaborating. The webinar will address what have been the challenges and achievements, and what other use case projects and SMEs can learn from the experiences gained.
In this 1.5-hour webinar, we will demonstrate vertical sector use cases by 5G-TOURS as examples of the collaboration, including the progress made and the lessons learned.
We will demonstrate 5G-enabled applications for the following three vertical sector use cases:
- Transportation: Smart parking in Athens International Airport.
- Tourism: Augmented tourism experience.
- Health: Teleguidance for diagnostics and intervention support.
We will show how these applications are deployed as trials in 5G-TOURS and how their performance is tested and validated in close cooperation with 5G EVE.
- Welcome and introduction – Mauro Boldi, TIM (Coordinator of 5G EVE)
- Collaboration between 5G EVE and 5G-TOURS – Belkacem Mouhouche, Samsung (Technical Manager of 5G-TOURS)
- Demo 1: Smart parking in Athens International Airport – Evangelos Kosmatos, WINGS
- Demo 2: Augmented tourism experience – Enrique Quirós, Atos
- Demo 3: Teleguidance for diagnostics and intervention support – Ian Hay, Orange
- Wrap-up – Mauro Boldi, TIM
3rd December 2020
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CET (UTC+1)
Join our free webinar to learn more about the 5G-TOURS vertical sector use case trials on the 5G EVE platform.
Please register via the Registration Page by Tuesday, 1st December, to secure your webinar seat.
On Thursday, 2nd December, we will send the webinar access details to all registered participants.