Webinar – The 5G EVE End-To-End Facility For Vertical Industry Trials
9 May 2019 | 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
In this one-hour webinar, we will provide a detailed overview on how the 5G EVE end-to-end facility can be used for vertical industry trials. The webinar is aimed at organisations planning to perform trials and experimentation on 5G applications and services by vertical industries. The webinar will be particularly useful for project participants from Horizon 2020 calls ICT-19 and ICT-22.
More specifically, we will:
- review why end-to-end 5G validation platforms like the 5G EVE facility are instrumental for growing the 5G ecosystem and establishing a productive collaboration with verticals.
- explain the basic 5G EVE services to be made accessible to verticals and how they are based on core 5G technologies and 5G EVE innovations utilising them.
- share how our current technical collaboration model with verticals within the 5G EVE project works, and how we plan to extend it to collaborations with verticals outside of 5G EVE, including those from ICT-19 and ICT-22 projects.
- Welcome and overview on the 5G EVE project – Mauro Boldi, TIM
- What the 5G EVE end-to-end facility offers verticals – Manuel Lorenzo, Ericsson
- The 5G EVE site facilities in France, Greece, Italy and Spain – Rodolphe Legouable, Orange
- Summary and conclusions
Participation is free of charge. Registration is required via the Registration Form by 6th May 2019.
Registered participants will receive an access link one day before the webinar.
We look forward to meeting you in the webinar!